- HOME /
- Sustainability /
- Environment /
- Basic Environmental Philosophy/Environmental Proclamation/Environmental Policies
Basic Environmental Philosophy/
Under the Stanley Group Vision, we have established a Basic Environmental Philosophy, Environmental Proclamation and Environmental Policies and are actively engaged in the protection of the environment.
Basic Environmental Philosophy
Stanley Group, will strive to "create new values in harmony with the environment" through all our corporate activities by reducing the environmental impact to a bare minimum, so that we can pass on the immeasurably rich blessings of our earth and its ecosystem to the next generation in a healthy state.
We, STANLEY, strive to become an earth friendly corporation by practicing the 'non-use, non-emission and non-disposing'of environmentally harmful substances.
In our corporate activities, which primarily consist of our businesses for automotive devices, components, and applied electronics products, Stanley Group will follow our Basic Environmental Philosophy, with each member of our company aware of his or her roles and responsibilities regarding our efforts for environmental protection.
- Throughout the lifecycle of our business operations, products and services, we set environmental targets and promote environmental protection that includes preventing contamination, mitigating climate change, and making use of sustainable resources globally.
- In addition to observing the environmental laws and regulations of each country and region, as well as other environmental agreements we conclude with other parties, when necessary we undertake management by setting voluntary standards of our own on the basis of those regulations and agreements.
- We make continuous improvements to our environmental management systems in order to improve our environmental performance.
- We communicate our Basic Environmental Philosophy and Environmental Policies to all the persons working for Stanley Group, and we also gain the understanding and cooperation of our suppliers through informational efforts.
- We make our Basic Environmental Philosophy and Environmental Policies accessible to the general public, and we report the progress of our environmental activities in order to increase communication with the local community, when requested.
- We actively participate in the environmental conservation activites of the local communities in collaboration with governmental agencies or other local or affiliated organizations.